Game Changing Black Bean Chili
Game day, having friends over or family dinner, whatever the day brings, this chili will be the one meal everyone will love…it’s a game changer! Our little family of four consists of everything from a vegetarian to a meat lover and yet we can put this chili out and it is LOVED by all! We enjoy making this together since we can quickly toss it into the Crock Pot then get on with our crazy day. It is quick, easy and so delicious!
· 1 large onion
· 1 large bell pepper (yellow or orange make the chili colorful)
· 2 cloves of garlic
· 3 15oz cans of black beans drained and rinsed
· 3 15oz cans of diced tomatoes
· 1 6oz can of tomato paste
· 1 tsp cumin
· 1 tsp smoked paprika
· 3T chili powder
· 1 packet of Truvia or preferred sweetener
· ¾ tsp sea salt
· ½ tsp pepper
1. Chop onion and bell pepper
2. Add all ingredients to slow cooker
3. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6-8 hours
4. Serve with tortilla chips (Emily loves her with cheese)!
This is our favorite meal ever and we hope that you try it and enjoy its yumminess as much as we do! Happy game day!!!
Kristin and Emily