Valentine's Day Must-Haves
We are very tight as mother and daughter. In fact, we really are besties! We do, however, have two other people in our lives that mean the world to us, which means, we have been on the hunt for Valentine's Day Must-Haves for everyone we love and you love. So, let's get shopping!
First, for those men in your lives. We are talking dads, grandpa's, brothers, nephews, sons, husbands and boyfriends to name a few. We took polls, scanned the internet and this is what the men in our lives are pining for:
1. We have these Apple Airpods and CANNOT say enough about how much we love them. They actually are the perfect gift for anyone!
2. Brian (the big man on campus) swears by this Fantom wallet. This is a man who has had many, many wallets.
3. Brian also has this Croft & Barrow flannel from Kohl's and it really is in the laundry all the time. Plus, you will not believe the price! So many colors to suit any age and any taste.
4. Bose has a reputation in sound and this Micro Bluetooth Speaker from Nordstrom will not disappoint.
5. Tile Mate...need I say more? So we don't have to help them find everything and Amazon Prime Shipping!
6. Echo Spot because boys like their toys and Amazon Prime shipping, of course.
7. Since we need to have some fun, Amazon also has this toilet night light, yes please.
8. We may have a hundred of these in our house, the Metal Vent Tech Short Sleeve from lululemon, and it will last forever.
Now for the girls! Us Shapiro girls approve each and every one of these items, hint, hint.
1. We have talked so much about these Ugg socks and for good reason...perfection.
2, A sweet tri-tone necklace at a sweet price from Nordstrom Rack.
3. We love all candles from Bath & Body Works. That is all.
4. Alex and Ani may be our obsession but this bracelet at Nordstrom Rack is just what Valentine's Day needs.
5. Loft is donating 60% of the proceeds from this love tee and we love that!
6. Aviators are always in our car, on our heads, in our purses, and everywhere and we are crushing on these Kate Spade ones from Nordstrom Rack, hello tortoise.
7. And if their socks are perfection, what must Ugg slippers be? I have these and wear them ALL winter. Major sale, just like the socks!
8. What would be a wish list without lululemon? Every girl needs a pair of lululemon Dance Studio Pants. If you don't know your girl's size, buy a gift card and she will love you eternally.
9. This is our splurge item but so worth it! We have two pairs of Tory Burch Millers and no regrets. We are so coveting this white pair of Millers at Shopbop. Please, please please! Bonus, also Prime shipping.
We hope this helps with your Valentine's Day shopping and gets you unstuck from the "I just don't know what to buy" position. Happy Valentine's Day!
Kristin and Emily